Frequently asked questions - the most important questions and answers

Not every foreigner needs a declaration on entrusting work, a work permit or a temporary residence card in connection with work. Such documents permitting work are not required, inter alia, from students, long-term residents of the European Union, foreigners with a permanent residence permit, graduates of full-time studies or spouses of Polish citizens who have residence cards in relation to [...]

The procedure’s lenght depends on the Province in which we try to obtain a temporary residence permit. In Warsaw, the process takes about 3-6 months, depending on the path, that we initiate the procedure.

In accordance to the Polish administrative law and the principle of two instances, the Voivode's decision may be appealed against, to the Head of the Office for Foreigners within 14 days from the date of receiving the negative decision. The second instance authority re-analyzes the documentation collected in the case and may revoke the Voivode's decision and grant the foreigner a temporary residence permit.

Our clients can count on comprehensive service during the process of obtaining a residence permit. We prepare documents, talk to the employer and the Offices and make sure, that the documents reach the Voivode within the required deadline. Due to our many years of experience, the entire process of obtaining a residence card will be carried out with due diligence.